5 Most Instagrammable Places in Texas
When it comes to traveling, finding the perfect place to take that sunset picture isn’t always easy. People often yearn for those flawless locations that’ll make every single one of their Instagram followers jealous. Here in Texas, we have several of these eye-catching, picture-perfect locations. So, hop in your rental car from Ability Rent A Car and go snap a few pictures in one of these Instagram-worthy spots.
1. Blanton Museum of ArtKnown as one of the largest museums in the United States, the Jack S. Blanton Museum of Art at the University of Texas in Austin houses some of the world’s finest paintings and sculptures. It’s also one of the only buildings in Texas that’s just as pretty on the outside as it is inside. If you want to really stand out, make sure you dress in something colorful to match all the artwork around you!
2. Graffiti ParkIf street art is more your style, then you’ll want to stay right here in Houston and head on down to Graffiti Park. Here, you’ll find a thriving melting pot of colors and artists that have come to put their name on the city. Each building wall is a stunning canvas that makes for awesome Instagram-worthy posts. You won’t find another like it in the state.
3. Pegasus PlazaLocated in the heart of Dallas, Pegasus Plaza was a revitalization project from the 1990s. Named after the neon sculpture that sits atop the Magnolia Building, the plaza features a picture-perfect limestone slab fountain. It’s home to hundreds of concerts every year and is one of the best places in Dallas to stop and take in all the city’s buzz.
4. Rio GrandeIf getting away from the city and out into the wilderness is more your speed, then you’ll want to check out anywhere along the Rio Grande. Traveling straight from the Colorado Rocky Mountains, the Rio Grande twists and winds its way through the Texas desert until it finds its way to the Gulf of Mexico. Along its path are pristine views of rock formations and grassy lands, all of which make the perfect backdrop for your Instagram page.
5. Palo Duro Canyon State ParkLocated in the Texas panhandle, just outside Amarillo, lies the Palo Duro Canyon State Park. The park features 60 miles of hiking trails and 800-foot ravines. The canyon itself is the second largest in the United States, measuring 120 miles long and averaging 6 miles wide. Climb atop one of the many lookout points and snap some pictures that are definitely going to make your followers envious.
Find Your Next Texas Destination
We’ve been cooped up for way too long, and if you’re like us, you’re probably itching to get outside and explore some new terrain. Here in Houston, TX, we have a lot of great activities, but we’re also just one city in a very large state. So, when you want to see more, hop into your rental car, truck, SUV, or minivan from Ability Rent A Car. We make it easy and affordable for you to get out and explore. Request a quote online or give us a call at (713) 224-5489.